HobbyWing EZRUN 60A-SL (Version 2.0 USB Supported) Brushless ESC for 1/10 RC Car
The EZrun series brushless controls (Version 2.0 USB Supported) include ESC of 18A, 25A 35A and 60A for RC cars and trucks.
- The ESC is USB supported. The firmware of the ESC can be updated through an USB adapter on the Advanced LCD Program Box (Optional device).(NEW)
- With 3 running modes: Racing mode (Forward), Forward/Backward mode and NEW Rock Crawler mode.
- Especially designed for RC car, with excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motor
- Use top quality of electronic components to enhance the current endurance and capacity of the ESC.
- 4 steps of maximum reverse force adjustment
- Proportional ABS brake function with 4 steps of 4th – 11th maximum brake force adjustment, 8 steps of drag-brake force adjustment and 4 steps of initial brake force adjustment.
- 9 start modes (Also called “Punch”) from “soft” to “very aggressive”.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection for lithium or nickel battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor blocked protection.
- 8 steps of timing adjustment.
- Easily program with only one button and compatible with pocket-sized program card.
Cont. Current: 60A
Burst Current: 380A
Resistance: 0.0007 ohm
Suitable Car: 1/10 car
Suitable Brushless Motor: > 5.5T (3650 brushless motor)
Battery: 4-9 Cell Ni-xx (NiMh or NiCd) or 2-3 Cell Li-Po
BEC Output: 6V/1.5A
Motor Type: Sensorless Brushless Motor
Dimension: 31.5 x 27.5 x 24 (mm)
Weight: 32g (Without wires)
- EZrun-60A-SL ESC (Version 2.0) (1 Pc)
- Cable Tide (4 Pcs)
- Shrink Tube (3 Pcs)
- Hobby Wing Decal (1 Pc)